It’s been more than a decade since cryptocurrency began to fascinate people on social media and especially on the Internet. Bitcoin has managed to become one of the best cryptocurrencies today, no one knows the exact origin of the currency, but in mid-2008 it appeared under the Japanese pseudonym “Satoshi Nakamoto”.
So, what exactly is this Bitcoin Currency and why was it able to maintain its place in the financial markets. The reasons listed below can give an idea of its popularity and provide evidence of its safe existence in the future.
- Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency.
- Bitcoin is an independent floating currency that does not belong to any government or is linked to another currency to influence the economic indicators that regulate the value of traditional currencies.
- With its growing popularity among the masses, it now has an increasing level of acceptance at all levels, for example, you can buy things directly with Bitcoin cryptocurrency and trade on different platforms like CoinBase, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Kraken and more. .
- All you need is a wallet and an internet connection to review your Bitcoin transfer.
- In most cases, transfers are instantaneous.
- Ease of operation with a few clicks on the Internet or your mobile phone.
- Privacy is safe compared to other payment regimes on the Internet where your important information can be leaked and misused.
- When transferring money using traditional methods, you have to pay for the volume of your transactions and more, these transfers are subject to special regional and state rules. Although trading in Bitcoin cryptocurrency does not require you to comply with any government regulations, you do not charge a large fee for transactions.
- Because you are the only one who has access to your e-wallet, your coins are always with you and no one can steal your money. Thanks to the shared public book, the processes and operations are transparent, and anyone can confirm a transaction from anywhere in the world using the Internet at any time.
- Another advantage of having a Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet is that your account is not frozen.
Given the growing popularity and acceptability of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, we can only assume that the future of Bitcoin is not bright enough and that this innovative payment method will remain.